Sorry folks I have had enough of the internet – Leave it to you who have the energy to fight-on – Signing off the Internet end of April2012 – Stay in touch thru txt New Zealand Cellphone number remains 027-429-0055
Onward – Jim
Previous Updated NZ FATHERS Day Sept-4-2011
The MOST happy Fathers Day in years – 6/7hrs with my favourite SON, Bacon, eggs, the 2 tron movies and Speights Dark to boot.
Please enjoy the many LINKS to information re REAL **Equal Parenting** to your right.
Ration Shed is about Caring for those Rationed of FAMILY and FOOD.
The Shed in Beach Haven works on a Donate and Exchange basis – Come See – Address below
The GLOBAL state of the **WHOLE Natural Biological FAMILY** is Constantly Updated on my FaceBOOK Profile wall by my 800+ friends spread as far around the WORLD as possible and growing, JOIN us.
Mostly MEN who value the **WHOLE Natural Biological FAMILY** and will fight on to achieve real GLOBAL **Equal Parenting** from Conception
We believe that ALL Kids NEED **Equal** doses of Mum, DAD, all 4 Grand’s+ – NOT Government and their Hirelings – Come see – Join me @ http://www.facebook.com/JimAKBailey
Sign into the GLOBAL EVENT **Let the GLOBAL BOTHERING Continue until the KIDS come HOME** http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?ied+241418342546530
Sign into the GLOBAL EVENT **STAND against the (DESTRUCTIVE) Bias of White Ribbon Day** http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=2212642112611930
MEN’S Banquet is about creating Sacred Space for MEN to find the WAY ahead – John 14:6 – A place where Women have NO say and FAMILY orientated MEN of ALL ages are ENCOURAGED – Focused toward REAL Equal Parenting as created by GOD, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. LINK www.mensbanquetmenstable.wordpress.com
- Come join us for a Shared Dinner most Fridays and then for Coffee/Chai
- Bring something ready to eat and/or drink to the table
- 6 Lancaster Rd, Beach Haven,NorthShore,Auckland.
- We eat at 1800hrs-6pm – Come early if you need to prepare and borrow serving gear.
- We leave for Coffee/Chai at 1900hrs-7pm and go to DFC Café in the Glenfield Mall
- To far away – Start your own and make contact. – I will list your meetings in Venues above
- You will be introduced to many other meetings at these 2 venues