Up on Ration Shed – Egroup and BLOG – with thanks to; Richard Bosi – Australia – SA – North Adelaide – On Ration Shed – Signed Equal Pet
For the original article GO – http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rationshed/message/6401
For much, much more from FAMILY Orientated Authors GO:
- BLOG – https://rationshed.wordpress.com
- Yahoo – http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rationshed
- FaceBook – http://apps.facebook.com/causes/190655/37924750?m=cc366e79
- Join in – https://rationshed.wordpress.com/whole-natural-biological-family-authors-are-welcome
Onward – Jim
Like many, I’ve struggled to determine the beginning and end of the Family Law problem, and let’s face it, the problem is big.
It has taken me some years and I’ve travelled down some interesting paths but the inevitable conclusion I have reached is that any attempt by Government to interfere with an individual’s rights is the first step to serfdom.
We would do well to remember that our rights were not granted by any Government but that we possess a number of fundamental rights by virtue of our humanity. One of those rights is to raise our families as we see fit and to defend our families from all manner of threat – including those from the Government.
I invite you to read the opening paragraphs of the US Declaration of Independence below. We in Australia could learn from these words written not so long ago. They have become my compass as I navigate my way through the mess of corruption, greed, ideology and stupidity that is Family Law.
* We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
* That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
* That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
As I said, a big problem requires a big solution and while few have the stomach for revolution, it might become necessary to take back that which was ours by right of birth but which we have given away a piece at a time.