Up on Ration Shed – Egroup and BLOG – with thanks to Jacqueline Dratwa on FaceBook
For the original article GO – http://rally4accountability.webs.com/
Come join FAMILY Orientated Authors.
· BLOG – https://rationshed.wordpress.com
· Yahoo – http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rationshed
Onward – Jim
Monday October 5th 2009
Queen’s Park, Toronto, Ontario
10am – 4pm
Those who cannot attend the Rally are urged to organize a rally in your area. This was done last year with great success. Also a great opportunity to take video or pictures of the event to post on the internet.
– Archbishop Dorian Baxter (Canada Court Watch)
– Sheila White (Office MPP Andrea Horwath)
– John Dunn (Foster Care Council of Canada)
– Andrew Skinner (Fighting 4 Families)
– Steve Rudd (Church of Christ)
– plus an open mic period for those who wish to stand up and speak out!
Citizens should print paper petitions for BILL 93, get signatures, and turn them in at their local MPP office, mail completed petitions to MPP Andrea Horwath, or directly to event organizers at the rally.
A downloadable petition can be found at
Print some copies off and get your friends and family to sign.
This is a great way to get involved, spread awareness in your community, prepare for the Queens Park Rally, and help make Children’s Aid Society accountable to children and families.
STAND UP… SPEAK OUT
Can’t wait to see you there!!!