Up on Ration Shed – Egroup and BLOG – with thanks to Nora Bennis and Roger Elderidge
Come join FAMILY Orientated Authors.
· BLOG – https://rationshed.wordpress.com
· Yahoo – http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rationshed
Onward – Jim
From: “Nora Bennis” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 17 September 2009 15:16:13 BST
Subject: Warning to Parents – You will lose total control over your children.
MOTHERS CALL FOR A NO VOTE TO LISBON
One deadly consequence of failing to vote NO to Lisbon was highlighted by the Mothers Alliance Ireland group in Fermoy last night, at the Launch of the Mothers Alliance NO TO LISBON campaign.
The group revealed that Irish politicians and EU bosses have clearly indicated that the Lisbon Treaty will enable the deadly CRC (Convention on the Rights of the Child) to become legally binding for ALL children. (EU bosses have said that acceding to the UNCRC will be their No. 1 priority.) The Mothers Alliance’ literature tells it straight:
“If [Lisbon comes into force], YOU, THE PARENTS, will lose all control over your children. The CRC (Art. 2) makes it clear that the STATE PARTIES – NOT YOU THE PARENTS OR GUARDIANS – will decide for your children. This is totally contrary to the way Irish parents rear and educate their children. Parents and guardians will no longer have authority to decide what is in the best interest of their children.
- Parents or guardians who ‘interfere’ with the child’s privacy, e.g. mobile phones, internet activity, could be breaking the law. Parents who do so could face prosecution because in the legal text it states that: “the child will have the protection of the law against such interference or attacks”. (Art. 16 CRC Right to Privacy)
- Parents could be prosecuted for trying to prevent their children associating with undesirables. (Art. 15 Freedom of Association)
- Parents could be prosecuted if they try to control the information that their children are receiving or imparting to others, “either orally, in writing or in print in the form of art, or through any other media of the child’s [NOT the Parent’s] choice”. Art. 13 Freedom of Expression.
YOUR CHILD’S CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BE PROTECTED BY HIS OR HER PARENT OR GUARDIAN WILL NO LONGER BE GUARANTEED IF THE LISBON TREATY COMES INTO FORCE.
Do not hand over TOTAL CONTROL of your children to the EU bosses. Your NO vote is vital to PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN.”
Please alert as many parents, guardians, grandparents and others e.g. teachers, nurses, etc., who sincerely care about PROTECTING OUR CHILDRENT
Never forget the old saying, “If you’re not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you’re not a conservative at forty you have no brain!”
One of the wisest sayings so how embarrassing is it for the old foggies still buying the Irish Times or the Guardian or the New York Times at the age of 50+
The saying should really continue,
“If you’re not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you’re not a conservative at forty you have no brain … and if by the age of sixty you’re not a redeemed Christian your life is hell!