What’s on at The Parenting Place – Term 3
Hi Jim Bailey
The Parenting Place is a facility designed and run by Parents Inc. to provide support and solutions for all parents. With an Allpress cafe to relax in, workshops to encourage and inspire and a bookshop filled with specialist parenting books, parenting help has never been so accessible. We open 8.30am Monday to Friday and close 5.00pm, our cafe closes at 3.30pm.
New workshops and regular favourites
Kick starting boys learning – issues in their education with Michael Irwin – Wed 12 August, 7.30pm-9.00pm
Author of Educating Boys – Michael Irwin has worked in education for over 35 years and is currently a senior lecturer in Education at Massey University in Auckland.
- Grief – how to support a grieving child with Raewyn Miller
- Building self esteem in your children with Ian Grant
- Kick starting boys learning – issues in their education with Michael Irwin
- Feelings and tantrums – dealing with our angry and upset children with Diane Levy
- Eight steps to raising financially savvy kids with Sylvia Bowden
- How to have fun and not stuff up your kids with Ian Grant
- Father and son cooking demonstration with Michelle Pattison
- Bullying – your child doesn’t have to be a victim with John Cowan
Plus many more… All workshops are $10 unless otherwise stated.
For more information, workshop descriptions and to book a place go to www.theparentingplace.com or phone 524 1387
Parents Inc. Family Coaching Service
Family Coaching is designed for parents who need simple solutions to tricky challenges. It can help you get back on track with new ideas and strategies that work!
Visit the advice section on www.theparentingplace.com to book an appointment or call us on 09 524 0025.